Sandy Hook Columbine Cooperative was born out of tragedy when parents whose children survived school shootings joined together to help schools and communities facing the challenges brought on by trauma. This growing, non-profit foundation is composed of educators, therapists, community leaders, parents, and others dedicated to making a difference for those whose lives are forever changed by traumatic experience.Read more
- Coming soon, Sandy Hook Columbine Cooperative First Annual Fundraiser!...more
- Check back for information on our Race for Recovery Fundraiser!...more
- “The Road Home” Columbine 15 years later Columbine High School Littleton, Colorado April 20, 1999 13 killed (15 including the shooters), 21 injured Sam’s entire ...
- Trauma and Schools: “Stronger in the Broken Places” Carolyn Lunsford Mears, Ph.D. is an award-winning author, presenter, and researcher. Her 2012 anthology, Reclaiming ...
- After Tragedy, Survivors Create Inspiring Organizations Columbine Wounded Minds Columbine: Wounded Minds is a documentary project about the survivors of tragedies and ...